An Award!

My lovely new "cyber friend" Loz has shared this award with me! Thanks Loz! Click over and check out her work - there is a gorgeous new post on her blog with a digital image of Santa and it is just gorgeous, anyway, I digress...



I now have to answer the these questions - with one word - ha ha ha ha , yeah right:

1. Where is your cell phone? BEEP! (Um.. not sure, just follow the beeping of a battery going flat)
2. Your hair? Floor (falling out! The joys of having babies!)
3. Your mother? Chatter
4. Your father? Work-a-holic
5. Your favorite food? CHOCOLATE
6. Your dream last night? Void - Didnt have one! I was out cold!
7. Your favorite drink? COFFEE
8. Your dream/goal? happy
9. What room are you in? study
10. Your hobby? craft
11. Your fear? Spidars
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Holidays
13. Where were you last night? Kitchen
14. Something that you aren't? Organised!
15. Muffins? more please?
16. Wish list item? New car!
17. Where did you grow up? Canberra/Batemans Bay/Canberra
18. Last thing you did? The dishes, again.
19. What are you wearing? Baby puke
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your Pets? Native blue tongue strolling around the garden today!
22. Friends? Quality!
23. Your life? hectic
24. Your mood? Tired!
25. Missing Someone? My hubby (he's at work)
26. vehicle? For the next 10 days - A broken down Nissan... then a sparkly new Forester!! Yea!!
27. Something you're not wearing? my wedding ring :(
28. Your favorite store? Spotlight!
29. Your favorite color? Pink - I'm the only girl in this house....
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Last week when my car died!
32. Your best friend? My husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Spotlight
34. Facebook? Nup
35. Favorite place to eat? Anywhere but home

So now I have to find 5 people to pass this on to.... great - let me do the rounds and I will get back to you!

Comments