Creatalicious excitement!

I am soooo excited! Bizzy Bec has invited me to be a part of her Creatalicious Challenges Design Team! I received the email from Bec yesterday and the excitement has still not worn off.

The prize for the top three entries of the December challenge at Creatalicious Challenges was to be a part of the Design Team for six months. I had checked the challenge blog on Friday and saw that I was not one of the top three, but yesterday I received the email from Bec to let me know that I was one of the runners up and one of the top three had declined the invitation, so was I interested? You bet I was!

What an honour! I now just have to try and live up to the fantastic talent of the other ladies on the Design Team, current and outgoing. Eek!

So... on to the current Creatalicious challenge - No stamped or digi images, only stamped sentiments if you like.......whoooa - where to start?

OK need some inspiration, fast... ummmm. ummmmm. ummmm. Ok, calm down, have a coffee and sit down.... go through stash..... sit with the kids in front of the TV... BING! Light bulb moment. For a while now I have been wanting to do a scrapbook page inspired by a cartoon the kids watch "Zoo Mix". So out came the Cricut and I got cutting. I had originally planned on putting an animal on the card, but when I got out my buttons and found all of the apples, the plan changed and I did the apples and kite instead. So something very very different today!

It is really not my usual style and it actually looks better in the flesh than the photo.

I hope you like it!




Comments

  1. Hi Kylie I love your creation for this month's challenge! The flying kite is my fav touch. Congrats on joining us for some DT fun at Creatilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just adorable..Very creative.. Love the little apple buttons..Congrats on your DT position.Im looking forward to working with you and getting to know you..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT position Kylie! I'm sure you'll be up for the challenge... your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kylie,so glad to have you on the team!!! What a brilliant card and so inspirational.....you did a fabulous job with the challenge!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie, I think this card is fabulous! I wish i had bright buttons like that! Pen.
    p.s congrats on the DT! Scary isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the DT position! From what I see here, you'll do a great job. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my site. I absolutely love your tree with apples too!

    Zoe (Aus)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just catching up on comments now.. we are so happy to have you on board.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, congrats on the DT gig too! You deserve it, your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever card....love all the stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.