On ya bike!

Oh my goodness - I am LOVING my new craft area. I feel sooo organised. I can get to all of my fun tools and embellishments almost within leaving my chair. It is fantastic.

I even managed to get two cards made while the boys had their afternoon naps.

Here is the first!

The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and it reminds me of my little Jarred. He is always on the go go go! Such a curious little mind.

Anyway.... the card is made for these challenges -

A Spoon Full of Sugar #87 - Lots of layering, and
Stampavie & More - Boys birthday

I was really happy with how this card turned out. The new craft room is a success!









Comments

  1. Ohhh your card is wonderful, with lots of colors,

    thanks for joining us at SAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Birthday-card!
    An adorable image and lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.