Mad for Markers Feathered Blending

Ohhhh.... I am sorry! My intentions were to have this post scheduled for this morning but things got away from me :( My apologies - I promise it will not happen again!


Here is my creation for Mad for Markers this week. There is a challenge on at the moment to use the technique of Feathered Blending. The gorgeous Sammi has done a wonderful video tutorial so if you haven't feather blended before, everything you need to know is in one clever video. But we promise you - it is simple and the effect! WOW! Ever wanted to do that two tone thing so it blends into each other - then feathered blending is for you.


I have feathered the wings on this lovely Magnolia "Fairytale Tilda" with R81 and G 12. There is a close up pic below this main pic if you want to see the detail a little more clearly. I have also dressed up my doily again! I have another post to do for tonight and guess what is on that card too? Yup - dressy doily! Eeeek! Fran - you've created a craze!








I have used Copics:

E11, 00, 000, 31
R 20, 81, 83, 85
G 12, 14
YR 20
Y 21 35
Spica - clear

This gorgeous Magnolia stamp is from Tickled Pink Stamps and the pretty paper is Basic Grey Kioshi from Delicious Papercrafting.
See you later!

Comments

  1. Wow this is gorgeous you did a great job with the feathering!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the way you're colours and feathering match you ribbon - just gorgeous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo adorable Kylie! I really love it!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute Kylie! I love your doliy and that ribbon is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG..I adore this card. Wow Kylie, your feathering is beyond amazing. Love it. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie, Your card is breathtaking. One of my favourite Fairytale images, your colouring and feathering is beautiful. Love your coloured ribbon too, just perfect. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! Kylie, this is gorgeous... LOVE IT!!! Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.