The Town Scrapper Friday Challenge - Pink and Purple

Wow - its Friday again! Where did the week go? The Scrapettes have another fun challenge for you this week - this time we have a colour challenge and want to see you use PINK and PURPLE!

There are more new Victoria Case images on the way and today I have one to show you - this is young Lola. Isn't she a sweetie?





I had a little play with my Copics when I was colouring Lola and did a fun background by dotting the colours.

I've used Kaisercraft papers, Nestabilities labels 1 die and some pearls to complete the card.

Copic colours used are:
E21, 00, 000, 57, 55, 53
R 20, 81, 83, 85
BV 11, 13
YG 05

Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

  1. Kylie, such a sweet image, your colouring is beautiful and lovin your dottie background.
    hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've mad Lola Rock, Kylie! Love the colouring and the layout. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.