Hanglar Stanglar gorgeousness for Cute Card Thursday and Lovely Hanglar

How exciting - I have coloured my first ever Hanglar Stanglar image! No, I am not lucky enough to own one of these lovelies myself, but I do have some wonderful crafty bloggy friends who were happy to share theirs with me.

I made this card with a friend's little boy in mind who is turning one this week. I think it is such a perfect image for a little cutie.



I followed the sketch by Claudia from Cute Card Thursday and a new challenge blog has started in the last few weeks "lovely Hanglar only" and their challenge this week is "Shabby Chic", and now, I know my card isn't the shabbiest ever, but I did distress the edges of the image and sponge them with some caramel ink, so there is some shabby going on! Vintage lace just doesn't really work for boys...

Comments

  1. This is sooo cute Kylie, love that image with his little truck! I hope your little man has a fantastic 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kylie love the Dp the whole thing looks awesome. Hope your friends little boy has a great 1st Birthday.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic Kylie. I adore the vintage look of it. Stunning work and your colouring is amazing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute and the colouring of the image is very sweet.

    Thank you for joining us at lovely hÄnglar only
    Best wishes
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kylie has the vintage edge and yet still such a boys card, LOVE it!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so cute!! Love the sketch and your papers are great! lovin' the little cap charm too! Did you get my email?
    Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toooooo cute! Love his little truck! Love your layout too
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.