Cowgirl Tilda for Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges #5

Has it been a month already? Wow - where does the time go? But yes, it is time for... TICKLED PINK STAMPS MONTHLY CHALLENGES!!!! Yayayayayayayay!

There is a really fun sketch this month to play with too. I love these patchwork style sketches, so great to use the little odds and ends of paper that tend to breed in your stash. I am currently challenging myself to use some of these little bits and pieces up, so this sketch was perfect for me.

I decided to use little Cowboy Tilda from the Magnolia Bon Voyage collection.

You can use any stamp to enter the challenge which runs from today until 7 October, but if you want to be eligible for a prize you need to use a stamp from a company that Tickled Pink Stamps sells, so there are a plethora to choose from.

Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: E 21, 00, 000, 0000, 30, 25, 27, 29, 41, 43, 44, 55, 57, R 20, 00, 000, BG 10, 0000, 72,
Stamps: Magnolia - Cowboy Tilda (Tickled Pink Stamps), SU! - Tiny Tags (flourish around the image) and Short and Sweet (sentiment)
Papers: Kaisercraft Paririe Lane, SU! Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel,
Embellishments: Cream cotton lace, Raffia, Charm (Tickled Pink Stamps), Flowers, Skeleton leaves
Other: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders die Fleur di Lis and Nestablilities Labels 1, Sewing machine, Distress inks for sponging.

Comments

  1. WOW you make us travel every time we visit your blog !!! Your card is just amazing, patterned papers are perfect for this theme, love love love this country style !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is always so amazing Kylie and this is no exception. Great colours and gorgeous card.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours , the DP and your adorable colouring, make this card FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the brown and aqua combo, and that gorgeous flower trim! gotta get me a pair of them boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its gorgeous Kylie! I love little cowgirl tilda and she looks great with the brown and blue papers!! I like the raffa too!! So awesome Kylie:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and I love all the different DP's you used and they fit so perfect with it. Love your coloring.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!!! The image is adorable and your colouring is always sooooo FAB!!!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here, Im here. I finally made it... LOVE this one. I'll have to check out the sketch cause what you have done with it is YUMMY! great paper selection and of course your colouring ROCKS!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! Lovely colours and you have used the Cowboy Tilda in a great way!!
    Love it!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect colors for her and I love the raffia, awesome card Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm, I thought I had been and commented already but I guess not! I have definitely stopped by to drool over your gorgeous creation, she is so cute and a little quirky (and perhaps another candidate for a matching Edwin) love the colour combo too, one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG another stunner Kylie. I love this dp and your embellies are just gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word is this awesome!!! And the SU stamp around the image looks amazing!!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration! :) Gorgeous work!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.