Lil Lolita Boutique Challenges #17

Hi everyone! It is Lil Lolita Boutique Challenges time again! This week we have a fantastic sketch to play with by our wonderful leader, Kellie.

I thought I would have a little try at one of those "cameo" style giant head shots of our gorgeous Lilith. I've been watching the other Lil Lolita girls have some fun doing this so thought it was my turn.



Lovely Lilith is going over to enter the challenge at Crafts and Me - Something for a Teenager.

Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 13, 50, 51, 53, R 000, 00, 20, BG 000, 10, N 0, 3, 5, 7
Stamps: 50's Lilith - Lil Lolita - Tickled Pink Stamps
Papers: Websters Pages minis, SU! Cardstock
Embellishments: Crochet lace, ribbon, Cherry Blossoms (Wild Orchid Crafts), Pewter pearls - Flourish with a bling, Buttons
Other: Magonlia Doo Hickey - Tilda's lace and Old Swedish Lace, Nestabilities Circles and Scallop Circles, Stickles Diamond, Sewing machine, Cuttlebug

Comments

  1. O fabbo job on the headshot! looks awesome! loving your crochet lace too...way delish!
    Hugs leonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, fab, fab colors !!! Really lovely !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stuff Blondie, I so love how you did Lilith's hair and I love the Websters Papers and your ribbon and the two diff lace doohickey's So gorgeous I love it:-)
    Cuddles
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilith looks amazing with blonde hair and she's coloured perfectly. Everything is simply gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW KB this is AH-MAZING! Your colouring is fabulous as always and the card itself is GORGEOUS!
    Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!!........I love the 'cameo' head shots too!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really such a cute and lovely card, Love the touch of pink and all details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, love the lace and the little pink ribbon with the buttons, it is Great!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.