TPS June release Pinkette Tom Boyz: Pippa

Are you ready for another Tickled Pink Stamps Pinkette "Lil Tom Boyz" cutie?

This is Baseball Pippa and she is just adorable with her little freckles :) She is the second last Pinkette to be previewed. The entire collection will be released with a big blog hop on the 13th. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Pink Ladies have done for the hop, something amazing I am sure !


I've used digi papers for my card. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to digi papers but these worked out really well. The edges are distressed with Old Paper ink and there is a bit of Old Paper crackle paint on the silver frame.

I've had so much fun working with the Pinkettes this month! Don't forget to stop by the Tickled Pink Stamps blog to check out the work of the Pink Ladies and to also make sure you are in the running for the fabby prize Kellie has on offer. And if you want to get your hands on these little Pinkettes, they will be available for sale after the blog hop on the 13th.

I would love to enter my card into Stamp Somethings "Something Punched" challenge.

Thanks for visiting me today! I'll be back tomorrow with my MDUC project to share!
Have a great weekend.

Comments

  1. Pippa is so cute! Love the double scallop edges too! Thanks for sharing another lovely card. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!
    I like it.

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely! I adore the way you paired romantic and sweet with this image - looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bestest!

    WOW! Love what you´ve done with Pippa - it´s gorgoues! :) Digipapers ha? Still haven´t gotten around to digi images yet but I´m getting there. ;)
    Beautiful colouring and embellies!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers and fab image, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.