Getting Lacey at Cute Card Thursday

Ohh - who doesn't love lace? I do, I doubt that I've made a card recently without using it :) This week at Cute Card Thursday the challenge is Lace.  It should be an easy challege for most of you in blog land!


I inked up the cute little Strawberry Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow collection. I think she is the second last stamp to be inked from the collection. I have the new Summer kit sitting on my desk screaming at me for attention but I am forcing myself to use up all of my uninked stamps from the Sweet Rainbow collection first. Can you believe I've had the Summer kit for a week and a half and not used it yet? Its just unheard of! I think the cute little Soccer Edwin will be first to be inked ... hopefully on the weekend. Closely followed by little Astronaught Tilda. Anyway, back to this card, lol. I decided to make a Strawberry shaped card and found the template at The Cutting Cafe. It was so easy to use and the size was perfect for litle Tilda.

There is lace just under the top of the strawberry as well as around the stalk. I've embellished with Magnolia tulips and berries. The papers are gorgeous Pink Paisley (a birthday pressie from my buddy Karen).

I would like to enter my card into some challenges:
Paperplay - Fruity
Papertake - Anything Goes
Craft your days away - Vintage
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sewing
Wee Memories - Summer

Thanks for visiting me today. I'll be back on Saturday with our first Pink {INK} Sketch Challenge! Soo exciting!! Hope to see you then :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. I've never seen such a gorgeous strawberry before, Kylie, it's wonderful! So so sweet! All the lace and flowers are just wonderful, and I adore how you've coloured your Tilda, fabulous as always!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, this is absolutely brilliant and soooooo stunning! Love EVERYTHING about this beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie! How cute! Love the strawberry shape! She even has a little vintage feel!
    Nice new header too! haha! So how long will it stay? haha!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, This is so sweet, I love this gorgeous image, your colours, colouring and embellies are beautiful and the strawberry backdrop is perfect. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning Kylie. Wonderful image and wonderful coloring and details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Kylie! don't feel so bad about not having all your Sweet Rainbow images inked up yet. I'm in the same boat! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is so cute.

    Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA,hope to see you next time.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kylie this is gorgeous hun, love the shape and of course fabby Tilda, lovely embellishments too,

    like your blog look too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is PRECIOUS!!! Love everything about it...super job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning and sweet!
    Linnzan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at CYDA this time hope you will join us again good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, adorable card Kylie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adore what you created - so fab. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow ,its so sweet ,ilove it hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this. Thanks for joining in the vintage Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this cute image & the matching kraft tag. Lovely coloring and lace too! Thanks for playing along with us at PaperPlay Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous wee creation Kylie, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg this is just amazing wow!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.