Wild Orchid Crafts - Love is

It is time for the next challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges!
This time we have a theme for your to follow... "Love Is"...
I chose to do another scrap layout :o) This one is of my eldest son with Oma Jo. 


There are many WOC goodies on my layout... its nice to use some flowers on a layout for a change! I seem to do a lot of 'boy' layouts (funny that!).

oh, and for my Dutch friends, I tried to write the journalling in Dutch, lol. That is about the extent of my vocab though! haha. 


The papers are MME Lost and Found 2 from my kit from The Scrapbook Nook. 
The little resin birdie is Prima. 

I hope you get a chance to come and play with us at Wild Orchid Challenge this fortnight! The DT has put together loads of amazing inspiration for you and we'd love to see what you have to show us as well. 


Comments

  1. Wow this is beautiful layout hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie this is one amazing layout just loving all the floral detail and the colours are just gorgeous! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so cute, I love the papers. And the wee Prima bird is very cute. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... so sweet! And I must laugh about your journaling. Instead of "en knuffle" it suppose to be "een knuffel", lol! But I think you must not improve it, cause it so cute this way!!! Or you can let Oma Jo write an journaling... that would be fun! Anyway, your lo is gorgeous again. And I know what you mean about the flowers ;-) I try to insert some feminine details in my lo's as I can... A boys-mother story I think ;-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, such a great layout! Love the style with the colors, golden banner and the pearls and bird. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no love greater than what shows in your layout. I assume this is gramma and grandson? I am a Nana of 3 and I tell you again there is no greater love! Fabulous layout!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.