MDUC - Bottle tag

Hey there everyone.
Well I am a couple of days late posting my project for Magnolia Down Under Challenges. This week we are  asking you to Make a Bottle tag. Obviously a wine bottle is the first thing to come to mind, but it doesn't have to be wine, I can think of some cute ideas for kids bubble bath or chocolate syrup too! And it seems we're all in the Christmas mood at MDUC right now, but you don't have to follow the Christmas theme either, its entirely up to you. 


I've used this little cutie pie with some lovely Magnolia papers and lace.
The flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts.


I hope you get a chance to join us this week at MDUC. The Ribbon Girls are sponsoring us with a fantastic prize package. 
I'm sorry for the late post, I'm in bed ill :( I have some more catching up post to do too, so I will be back a bit later with something else to share. 

Hugs x

Comments

  1. Incredibly gorgeous, Kylie! Love your spectacular bottle topper....Tilda is absolutely phenomenal, colored to perfection! Also love all your fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bottle tag Kylie. Love the paper and embellies you used.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.