Karate Tilda

Oh - hooray - it is the weekend finally!
Time to get the markers and stamps out! Its craft time, sigh - bliss. 


This card was a commission from someone at work. She is a martial arts instructor and requested a card for one of her students - a little girl turning 8 year old who has an orange belt - did I have the perfect stamp for this little missy!


This is Karate Tilda - I almost didnt believe that this stamp was two years out already. These last few years have just flown by. 


Had to add a "8" to the card :)


And a little doo hickey peacock watching miss Tilda do her martial arts. 
Some shabby pink frantage, lots of girly lace and flowers and we're done. 
I hope the recipient likes her special card. My work colleague was pleased so that was enough to make my day. 
I'll be back Sunday
Hugs xx

Comments

  1. Fabulous, just perfect for the recipient!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.