Bildmalarna - Alva collection "Music"

Hi everyone, well... I couldn't resist this stamp! I was browsing the shelves at an online store and came across a new collection from Bildmalarna. I have some older Bildmalarna stamps, Mimo I think he is called, but I hadn't seen this new Alva collection before, they're just adorable. 


I broke out my very scantly used Melissa Francis paper for this card. I wanted something very pastel. 
The cute birdcage and flowers are from the Ribbon Girls


The little memo pin is also from Ribbon Girl. The image is coloured with Copics. 


So something a little different :)
Oh - and of course, my Copic colours for those interested. 



I'll be back on the weekend,
Until then, 
K

Comments

  1. It is splendid, the color.. .enfin everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Adorable image colored fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kylie,thanks for joining CCT this week!!
    Big XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are gorgeous, love the colors and image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.