Handbags

Something a little different from me today, a sweet Lili of the Valley stamp, Handbags. 


I was browsing in the LOTV store and came across this stamp, I hadn't seen it before! It is so cute, I love vintage handbags so it had to fall into my cart didn't it? hehehe


Coloured in Copics of course, BG 57, 53, 11, 10 and E 09, 07, 13, 97, 43, 42, 41, 0000.


The easel card was cut with a Go Kreate die. Everything has been distress inked with Tea Dye and Walnut Stain. 


The senitment is one a friend sent me a while ago, I am not sure of the stamp company. Its a little out of season, but its a cute one. 


The flowers are all Wild orchid Crafts.


Well, I hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed  making it. 
Only one more day of my holidays left then back to work :(
I am not looking forward to it really... I think it might have something to do with my Hubby having an extra week off and the kids still being on school hols. 

Anyway - thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Comments

  1. OH MY Word.. this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous, beautiful handbags too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.