New stamps - Yay!

Hi there all, 
Well I'm back at the craft desk and loving having all of my bits and pieces unpacked and easily accessible. 
It also helps that some new stamps arrived on my door step this week and ink and rubber met soon after.


I have had a little wooden trinket box sitting on my desk for weeks begging for attention. I primed it a fortnight ago in fact but didn't know where to go from there. Last night I painted it all green... and again - stuck.

So coloured little Loves me Tilda up from the new stamp club. 


Hmm.... I really didn't know where to go with that so decided to sleep on it. 
This morning I located my aqua paint and went to work - no paint brush, just fingers blending with the aqua and some white to get a nice sky. 
Then the embossing ink came out and I stamped the fence and hearts onto the background and heat embossed with Shabby white Frantage. 



Hmm.... it needed more to lift it up.....  where were my distress inks? That's right.... right in the drawer where they should be....  I filled in the fence with some Faded Corduroy and layered some Faded Moss for grass.  Hmm... getting there! We just needed some little sparkles...... Copic Spica at You pens were within reach - green to give the grass some definition and purple for the flowers.... yes... that's where we're headed.  


Some more white paint around the edges and there we have it - A really quick and satisfying project :) 


Tilda was coloured with Copics and fussy cut. She was mounted to the box with some 3d foam squares. 

Now ... what shall I fill it with?



Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Awesome colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! What a cute image!! And your colouring is so gentle and good!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Beautiful bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wow Wow this is Awesome. Looooove that fence it looks Fabulous and your Tilda Gorgeous as Always! have a Great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.