Only three months to go!

Ahhhh .... last day of school for my boys today! We now have two weeks off. 
It has been a super busy term and they are both exhausted and looking forward to some quiet days. 

I had a little play with another Christmas card over the last few nights. It is a fairly simply one but I am happy with how it turned out.  Can you believe that as of today there is just three months to Christmas? phew.... it is going to just speed by. 


The card base is cut with Doo Hickey dies and both Tilda and the Bull finch are from the So Jolly 2009 collection. 

All of the pretty embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl.

The second layer is embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder and all edges are inked with DI Antique Linen. The pretty Poinsettia banner die is from Memory Box. 


Tilda is coloured with Copics. The sentiment is from Penny Black. 

I have another card up my sleeve to share in a few days but I can't share it yet. I will hopefully have something else to play with on my desk soon. We'll see :) 

I hope you get a chance to play at your craft desk this weekend!
See ya - Kylie x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.